Friday 18 May 2012

Am i really a 'Domestic Godess'

TopShop Haul (Makeup)

So let's talk a little bit about TOPSHOP. I've always had a love hate relationship with Topshop clothing however when they launched their makeup in 2010 i think it was, that was a new beginning of an ongoing loving relationship. My first Topshop makeup purchase was over a year ago and it was a lipstick called 'Showoff' i think it is discontinued now as i can't find it anywhere (If you want to see what i'm on about let me know below and i will be more than happy to show you). Even though i love this little beaut to bits i didn't get anything else. So after about a year i obviously stumbled across a huuugee selection of Topshop makeup in a hugggeee Topshop.

I have a few new additions to my Topshop Makeup collection;


I mean how cute can packaging get?


Left to Right

1. Domestic goddess nailpolish
2. Sunbeam Highlighter
3. Sisters of the new moon lipstick in Charmed

I have definately been charmed by this little number
You will soon find that i am obsessed over Orange and Corals

I know it looks scary but we will talk about that later

So i literally wanted to give you a heads up on what i got. Reviews/swatches and all that jazz will be coming up real quick as i have judged these beauts already in a few uses :)

Ciao for now

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment