Saturday 19 May 2012

InStyle Freebie Nails Inc

Hello Me Lovlies
I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. So this is an uber quick post on a magazine freebie that i picked up this week. Everybody and their mother knows that there are 3 Nails inc nail polishes to grab in this months InStyle Magazine.

I only ever buy magazines for freebies
I picked up two colours in Peach Sorbet and Power Pink. I skipped on the 3rd colour which is a Baby blue. I wasn't in the blue mood today.

Power Pink and Peach Sorbet

Have you got yours yet? Do you only get magazines for the freebies too?

Ciao for Now

Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. i pick up magazines just for the freebies!! i must get in style asap! i was looking for it in tesco yesterday but couldnt find it! grr! hope i dont miss out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shoba

    Have you got them yet? They are lush :) theres plenty floating around in my Tesco's!

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get any freebies with our magazines :(((

    I do love those two colors - absolutely gorgeous!

    Great blog, Jess. Now following ;)

    Do you have a Twitter? Add me: thelittlebeauty

    ReplyDelete