Monday 14 May 2012

We all need a bit of Country Rose loving....

Hello Blackcurrents!!

So i know i know i am about 19 years too late on the whole Avon hype but OMG where have i been all this time!! Now i have never had an Avon lady drop one of those miniature magazines to my house like forever but i do remember in the distant memory cells at the back of my head rubbing the pages like mad for the scents. Come on i know you did it too...
So i am loving some of the things in this shizzle wizzle. So over the next however long it takes me to upload kind of thing im going to talk about what is working for me from Avon and loads of other brands too.

Now i lurrrve flowers, pretty floral prints are right up my street so when i saw this Country Rose holder thingy it was sold. I use this as my go to make up holder on a daily basis. I kid you not i don't even know half the make up that i own as there is just so much of it, so on a weekly basis i change a few products around and put them in this baby.

Country Rose Makeup holder. Avon
It has loads of pockets so you can divide your makeup into sections.
Well thats the ocd side to me showing :)
and it's perfect for your everday makeup and big enough too..
 So i did order this quite a while back so i can't remember the exact price, maybe around the £6-£7 mark? But the flowers are just too gorg...

What do you use to store your everyday go to makeup?


I want all of these shoes in every single colour possible ever.....


 image courtesy of weheartit

Ciao for Now

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment