Friday 18 May 2012

TGIF and a bit of haulage times....

Hello my Lovlies

I hope you have had a smashing week. Been a busy bee so  i am so glad it's the weekend, i have absolutely nothing planned which hopefully means i can spend some time on updating many blogs posts i have lined up.

But in between work, eating and sleeping i did manage to make a few purchases this week.

Here i'll share them with you :)

So in my last post i mentioned that my skin is suffering a little bit at the moment. I decided to go and wander about in the infamous Boots and this is what i picked up.


You can never have enough lip products right??

So another obession of mine is lip products but i am totally obsessed with moisturising them as a result of it. Good old Carmex is with me everywhere i go but i picked up two newbies for me

1. Anatomicals Snog me senseless: I mean how crazy is this bad boy i will do a review on this lip moisturiser when i feel i can have an opnion about it, but i tried it and boy does it make your lips tingle.

2. Blistex Relief Cream: Enough said it's Blistex.

So as for once i had an agenda before i walked into Boots i was really on the hunt for a good moisturiser because of my dry skin. I picked up a couple of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula products. I have used both and believe me very soon i will be reviewing as i am like in love with these little numbers.

What lip treatments do you use? are you a Carmex or Vaseline lover?

Ciao for Now

Jess xx

Courtesy of Weheartit

It's Friday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment