Saturday 26 May 2012

Blistex.... Sort it out

Hello Sweet cheeks

This is going to be really random and i'm not one to complain. I have mentioned before that i am obssessed with lip products especially balms etc. A feww weeks ago i picked up a tube of the Blistex relief cream.

I absolutely love the stuff the only thing that really get's to me is... well have a look below.

Blisteze Relief cream doesn't stop coming out of the tube

I hope you can see it in the picture but as soon as i press the tube even a tiny bit to get a bit of product the stuff just carries on pouring out like there is no tommorrow. So i literally have to squeeze a little bit and them put the cap back on straight away. But every time i open it the nip and cap are manky :(

I love the product just sort out the pressure or whatever it is that build up in this as it wastes so much product.

Rant over

Have you ever tried this? and have you encountered the same problem?


Image: WeHeartit

I mean try standing in these bad boys for more than 5 minutes!!

Jess xx

3 comments:

  1. i think thats a problem with most tubes that are made from metal or whatever it is. i found the same thing with my body shop hemp moisturiser it kept coming out the tube it was literrally a race to close it before too much came out! lol

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! They should just make them plastic. But it works great lol.

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, thanks for commenting on my blog! Like yours, am now following!
    Argh, yes, this really annoys me too, it makes such a mess when trying to put the lid back on!
    It is good stuff though.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete